Week Two: Nine things about yourself

The 10-day blogging challenge is not really enough to keep me blogging. BOOO! So yeah, I'm changing the title to 10-week challenge! :)) Keeping a day job and a few sidelines is not easy at all! Whew. Gotta make a living!

Last week was plain stressful, or probably it was just the monthly hormones making me restless. Been counting the days til the weekend so I can finally be undisturbed and at peace (with the other half, of course. Hello if you're reading this! ;P) Went on a day trip to Tagaytay and it sure was refreshing to breathe in some cold semi-unpolluted air! Brought home a box of Bag of Beans Blueberry cheesecake and everybody at home loved it (partly because it's free!) :))

I'm back to my senses again. I'm on work mode and been doing some rackets at night (it's not what you're thinking) to sustain my wanderlust! Hello Singapore, see you in a month! :D

Sooo. Nobody really cares but here's nine things about me.

1. I'm left-right confused (and a semi-doork).
My friend likes to call it stupidity but it's actually one of the symptoms of dyslexia. So yeah probably I can say I'm 10% dyslexic?? Haha. It takes me a (long) moment to distinguish left from right. I can point though! While push and pull is easier to think about... well, I still think about it. So if it's a matter of life and death, "Left or right?" is not a proper thing to ask me. Just a warning :)

2. I am a self-diagnosed bipolar.
I can switch moods in a split second! Crazy annoying, J thinks. Err but then again, I believe that people around me are responsible for my mood switch. If they're making me happy, then I'm happy. If they suddenly ruin my day, of course it'll also ruin my smiling facade. I'm not like PNoy ~ sugarcoating every emotion with a smile :))

3. I cry... a lot!
Gosh, I am so emotional you have no idea! I can't tell you how many movies I've cried over already - even the ones you're not supposed to cry. (My Sister's Keeper is definitely NOT one of them!)

4. I assume the good in other people.
Nuff said! Good vibes!

5. I loathe waiting.
Loathe is so strong of a term and yes, that's what I feel about waiting. I'd rather walk than be stuck in traffic for hours not knowing why it is traffic. I want to know progress.

6. I used to have cynophobia.
In layman's term, dog phobia. I don't know how what when where how it dissolved completely... Oh, I know, we bought a dog! (Now there's 3 of them!) Realization: To conquer your fear, you must face it. That's the only solution. But cockroaches? That's another story.

7. I am an 8-hour sleeper.
They say as you grow older, your body requires you to sleep less. I wonder when that time will be? Because up to now, I make sure I sleep at least 8 hours a day! (Well, I don't always get 8, so sometimes, 7 is enough.) I'm all for late night happenings as long as I get my sleep!

8. I'm a cheapskate.
Harhar! Or maybe it's practicality :)) Never really mustered to shell out a thousand bucks for a shirt or a piece of clothing with tracing-paper-thin material. (Shoes are another story though.) I suddenly missed shopping in Divi ~ a haven for cheapskates. :))

9. It never crossed my mind to work/live outside of the country.
Brain drain not working! I don't know why but it never really crossed my mind. Hmmm maybe because my mind's telling me that my body can only take as much cold. :))


Okay, thereja go! Week three... next week! ;))





0 comments:

Post a Comment